Powered by Blogger.

About this blog

These are all original case digests or case briefs done while the author was studying law school in the Philippines.

Hopefully these digested cases will help you get a good grasp of the salient facts and rulings of the Supreme Court in order to have a better understanding of Philippine Jurisprudence.

Please forgive any typo/grammatical errors as these were done while trying to keep up with the hectic demands brought about by the study of law.

God bless!

UPDATE:
Since the author is now a lawyer, this blog will now include templates of Philippine legal forms for your easy reference. This blog will be updated daily.

Thank you for the almost 500k views :)

Translate to your language

P.S.

If this blog post as helped you in any way, kindly click on any of the blog sponsors' advertisements. It won't cost you a thing. This would help tremendously.

Thank you for your time.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Sample Affidavit of Oneness; Sample Affidavit of One and the Same Person

 

Republic of the Philippines )

                                 ) S.S.

 

 

AFFIDAVIT OF ONENESS

(ONE AND THE SAME PERSON)

 

I,______________________________, Filipino, single/married, of legal age, with address at ____________________________, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with law hereby depose and say:

 

1)      My records at __________________ indicates my name as __________________;

 

2)      On the other hand, in my  birth certificate, my name is indicated as ______________;


3)      Both names/documents pertain to one and the same person;


4)      I hereby manifest that my true and correct name is ____________________, as accurately reflected in my birth certificate. 


5)    The discrepancy is due to ________________________ ;


6)      I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing statements and for whatever legal purposes it may serve.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereby affix my signature this _____________ at ______________, Philippines.

 

 

 

________________________________

Signature of Affiant over Printed Name

 

 

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this ______________ at _____________________ affiant having exhibited to me his _______________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Treat yourself